As you talk PANTS with your child, it’s natural for them to have some questions. Advice is available to help you answer them accurately and in an age appropriate way. For tips and advice on talking pants and answering questions your child may ask, please click HERE.
You’ve probably already talked to your child about things like crossing the road safely. Talking to them about staying safe from sexual abuse is just as easy with the NSPCC PANTS activity pack.
With fun tasks, word searches, games and stickers, you can help them learn without using any scary words.
With the help of Pantosaurus, the friendly dinosaur, talking PANTS is a simple way to teach your child how to stay safe from abuse.
Click HERE to;
- Download an activity pack
- Sing along with Pantosaurus,
- Download a ‘Playtime with Pantosaurus’ game
To read the PANTS Parents / Carers guide on;
- WHY it important to talk pants
- WHEN is the right time to talk pants and
- HOW to find the right words to talk pants please see PANTS Parents / Carers Guide
Click HERE for the Keep and Learn kids pull out